Art. 1. Scope
These Terms shall apply to all relationships between the User and the Company that regard the use of the Service.
Art. 2. Copyright and other intellectual property rights
Rights to the programs, photographs, and other intellectual property on this website belong to the Company. The User may only use said information for private purposes. Without the Company’s permission, the use (including duplication, transmission, assignment, or secondary use) of said information for any other purpose is forbidden.
Art. 3. Prohibited acts
When using the Service, the User must not engage in any of the following:
1) acts that contravene laws, regulations, public order, or morals,
2) acts that are related to criminal acts,
3) acts that destroy or obstruct the functioning of the Company’s server(s) or network,
4) acts that may interfere with the operation of the Company’s service(s),
5) collecting or storing personal information regarding another user,
6) pretending to be another user,
7) directly or indirectly providing benefits to antisocial forces in connection with the Company’s service(s), or
8) any other act that the Company may deem inappropriate.
Art. 4. Suspension, etc., of the provision of the Service
If the Company judges that any of the following situations exist, the Company may suspend or discontinue the provision of all or part of the Service without notifying the User in advance:
1) the Company performs maintenance or inspections on, or updates to, the computer system(s) for the Service,
2) due to an earthquake, lightning strike, fire, power outage, natural disaster, or other force majeure event, it becomes difficult to provide the Service,
3) a computer, communication line, etc., ceases to function as a result of an accident, or
4) the Company judges for some other reason that providing the Service has become difficult.
The Company shall in no way be liable for any disadvantage or damage that the User or any third party may incur as a result of the provision of the Service being suspended or discontinued, whatever the reason may be.
Art. 5. Disclaimer
1) The information posted on this website may not be used in any form without permission.
2) Although the Company pays careful attention when posting information on this website, the Company is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability, usefulness, timeliness, or completeness of the information on the website. The Company will not be liable for any damage that may be incurred as a result of your using the information.
3) The Company will not be liable in the event that you incur damage for reasons such as an interruption in the Company’s network or a suspension of the Service.
4) The Company provides no warranty with regard to damage of whatsoever kind that may occur as a result of your using this website.
Art. 6. Modifications, etc., to service content
The Company may modify the content of the Service or discontinue the provision of the Service without notifying the User, and the Company will in no way be liable for any damage that the User may incur as a result.
The Company shall conduct communications between the User and the Company in the way(s) stipulated by the Company.
Art. 8. Notifications and/or communications
Please direct any inquiries regarding the Company’s handling of personal information to the contact indicated below.
Company name: Nisshin Nyugyo Co., Ltd.
Address: 63, Makino, Kujino, Kitanagoya City, Aichi Prefecture 481-0012
Telephone number: +81-568-54-2511